Founded in 2005, scamFRAUDalert sites are not some fly by night consumer advocacy group. We are NOT techies, nor are we owned, operated or are part of an Online Media Marketing group. See Our Work @ scam.com – Search For Posts By” Scrub”
We are an internet online consumer protection watch group. We are passionate about making the internet a safer place. We report on scams, fraud, consumer news, and other bad practices online. scamFRAUDalert WayBack
We believe the internet is a great tool and a global community. Keeping this community safe has been our primary mission and it should be a goal for every member. Why? Because it benefits us all.
We frown on scams, frauds and other deceptive practices online. For these practices are an erosion of trust and destructive to e-commerce. We are advocate for transparency.
We urge every citizen of this global community to express his or her opinion” Good or bad” for this is the fabric of our democracy.
The freedom to speak one mind without fear, threats, intimidation or coercion is every citizen’s constitutional rights.
- Be the voice for the voiceless
- Identifying Deceptive Practices Online (scams & Fraud)
- Help safeguard the internet
File a complaint or just say what is bothering you.
scamFRAUDalert will never charge a fee to remove comments or posts on our sites.
We Do Not Have
A Corporate Advocacy Program
A Complaint Resolution Program
A Pay For Deletion of Complaints and Posts Service
We will remove posts or comments based on its merits. Everyone deserve a mountain of second chances.
- Deleted Comment on Scam.com ITX-Trading **
- Infragard Membership
- US Patent & Trademark – Service Trademark
- Appellate Ruling – California Courts
- Altering, Deletions and False Comments On BBB **
- Wikiwarnings.com – A site that epitomize “How Dangerous The Internet Is” – The Operator blatantly publishes FALSE INFORMATION. **
- RealScam.com – Deletions of Posts On Scam.com
- FTC Halts Massive Tech Support Scams (ftc.gov)
- FDA Warns About Scams Victimizing Online Drug Buyers (scamfraudalert.org)
- How To Avoid Debt Relief Scams (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- Identifying and Avoiding Loan Scams (creditrepair.com)